For those who’ve asked, please follow these links:
Residents of MA:
- Submit comments regarding MassDEP’s “proposed” Air Permit approval before May 1st 2017
- Submit comments to MA Coastal Zone Management via FRRACS before August 1st, 2017
- CALL Charlie Baker — ask him to urge a denial of MassDEP and CZM permits to Spectra Energy
- Call AG Healey — we need her help enforcing the GWSA and all the other accompanying GHG/Emissions-reducing Executive Order and legislation
- If you live in Weymouth, Quincy, Braintree, or Hingham please contact FRRACS for a lawn sign, they ask for a $5 donation if you can swing it 🙂
Outside of MA:
- Donate — Fore River Residents Against the Compressor Station (FRRACS) needs help to pay for their attorney, Carolyn Elefant. Carolyn is representing Weymouth and Quincy residents (so far) please consider donating, thank you!
- Tweet — feel free to riff on the tweet below (AND tag a news media outlet/reporter)
I support #SitWithAndrea! When will @MassGovernor follow GWSA law & stop allowing environmental permits to Spectra/Enbridge?
- Sign — Gov. Baker: No new gas infrastructure — follow GWSA LAW
- Sign — Last Week Tonight with John Oliver : Please Cover FERC on Your Show!